Gugar Goanna Aboriginal Artist Design. Authentic Aboriginal Artist design featuring the Goanna (Lace Monitor) or Gugar in the artist traditional language Yidinji. Artist - Dyrrin Murgha.
This comfy unisex hoodie has a soft outside with a vibrant print and an even softer brushed fleece inside. The hoodie has a relaxed fit, and it's perfect for wrapping yourself into on a chilly evening.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Double-lined hood with design on both sides
• Unisex style
• Comes with drawstrings
• Overlock seams
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from Poland and Mexico
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|CHEST (inches)||WAIST (inches)||HIPS (inches)|
|XS||34 ⅝||26 ¾||37|
|S||36 ¼||28 ⅜||38 ⅝|
|M||37 ¾||29 ⅞||40 ⅛|
|L||41||33 ⅛||43 ¼|
|XL||44 ⅛||36 ¼||46 ½|
|2XL||47 ¼||39 ⅜||49 ⅝|
|3XL||50 ⅜||42 ½||52 ¾|
|CHEST (cm)||WAIST (cm)||HIPS (cm)|