Gugar Goanna Aboriginal Artist Design. Authentic Aboriginal Artist design featuring the Goanna (Lace Monitor) or Gugar in the artist traditional language Yidinji. Artist - Dyrrin Murgha.
Congrats, you've found your next favorite sweatpants! Made from a soft cotton blend, these joggers feature a vibrant print that won't fade, so they can stay in your wardrobe for a long time.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²) (weight may vary by 2%)
• Slim fit
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Cuffed legs
• Practical pockets
• Elastic waistband with a white drawstring
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|WAIST (inches)||HIPS (inches)|
|XS||25 ¼||35 ⅜|
|M||28 ⅜||38 ⅝|
|L||31 ½||41 ¾|
|XL||34 ⅝||44 ⅞|
|WAIST (cm)||HIPS (cm)|